Site Sponsors
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: My apology to Tony Raftis.

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    119
    Post Thanks / Like

    My apology to Tony Raftis.

    Tony has finally replied me.

    I'm hereby to apologize to him for my fault being too over anxious and over worried which may have caused rudeness and offended him in our past communication.

    Please ignore my previous accusation about him, i will try my best to resolve this matter with him.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    82
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My apology to Tony Raftis.

    Glad it all worked out.

  3. #3
    Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    23,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2555

    Re: My apology to Tony Raftis.

    Glad this all worked out but I would like this posted in the negative feedback thread as this is where the data is and it will cleanup this mess over on that thread and put Tony in a much better light. I'm not just asking here, I would like this done ASAP. Thanks Guy
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

    www.guymancusophotography.com

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,008
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My apology to Tony Raftis.

    Guy, if this was all a "misunderstanding", why not delete the negative feedback post?

  5. #5
    Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    23,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2555

    Re: My apology to Tony Raftis.

    I may just do that. I'm pretty busy at the moment
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

    www.guymancusophotography.com

  6. #6
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Terry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,955
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1145

    Re: My apology to Tony Raftis.

    It may be a misunderstanding now but the seller was out of touch and unresponsive on this for a couple of weeks. Clearly whatever the outcome this was not a smooth transaction and that info really shouldn't be lost.
    terry
    www.terrybanet.com
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    362
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5

    Re: My apology to Tony Raftis.

    +1

    Greg

  8. #8
    Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    23,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2555

    Re: My apology to Tony Raftis.

    Have to side with Terry & Greg here thinking about this , it stands and i do want it posted on the negative thread. In our rules if you notice you post it than it's here forever. Deleting it on our end is a form of censorship which we try to avoid at all costs.
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

    www.guymancusophotography.com
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    565
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My apology to Tony Raftis.

    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    It may be a misunderstanding now but the seller was out of touch and unresponsive on this for a couple of weeks. Clearly whatever the outcome this was not a smooth transaction and that info really shouldn't be lost.
    Gotta agree with Terry here. When it come to buying and selling on a forum like GetDPI, good communication isn't the only thing, it's everything.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    192
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My apology to Tony Raftis.

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Mancuso View Post
    Glad this all worked out but I would like this posted in the negative feedback thread as this is where the data is and it will cleanup this mess over on that thread and put Tony in a much better light. I'm not just asking here, I would like this done ASAP. Thanks Guy

    From the outside, this looks like the poor buyer had to make a public apology or he wouldn't even have the chance for a refund. Squeezed from the balls. The seller has yet to prove he is a good seller, IMO. How low can the buyer go? Why force him to apologize more and more?

    This is a bit funny (well, a lot).

  11. #11
    Subscriber and Workshop Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,790
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My apology to Tony Raftis.

    Quote Originally Posted by NB23 View Post
    From the outside, this looks like the poor buyer had to make a public apology or he wouldn't even have the chance for a refund. Squeezed from the balls. The seller has yet to prove he is a good seller, IMO. How low can the buyer go? Why force him to apologize more and more?

    This is a bit funny (well, a lot).
    I fail to see humor in the situation you describe...I assume that the refund has arrived but regardless...sounds like a very atypical transaction for GETDPI.

    And I think that Guy Jack Terry and Bob do a terrific job of moderating the varied traffic on this site.

    Bob

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    430
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My apology to Tony Raftis.

    I would be more than upset to wait over a month for a refund of over $3200 on a lens that was sold to someone else.
    Am I reading the post in the negative feedback thread correctly?
    I would like to see the seller of the lens explain the situation as well.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

  13. #13
    Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    23,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2555

    Re: My apology to Tony Raftis.

    Quote Originally Posted by docmoore View Post
    I fail to see humor in the situation you describe...I assume that the refund has arrived but regardless...sounds like a very atypical transaction for GETDPI.

    And I think that Guy Jack Terry and Bob do a terrific job of moderating the varied traffic on this site.

    Bob
    Thanks Bob I fail to see the humor here as well and good reputations of both parties should be held. End of day this needs to be cleared up in the thread it belongs. Also this is a no discussion topic. I asked and I want it done. Period.
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

    www.guymancusophotography.com
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •