Site Sponsors

Thread: My apology to Tony Raftis.

Post Thanks / Like

My apology to Tony Raftis.

Tony has finally replied me.

I'm hereby to apologize to him for my fault being too over anxious and over worried which may have caused rudeness and offended him in our past communication.

Please ignore my previous accusation about him, i will try my best to resolve this matter with him.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: My apology to Tony Raftis.

Glad it all worked out.

Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Glad this all worked out but I would like this posted in the negative feedback thread as this is where the data is and it will cleanup this mess over on that thread and put Tony in a much better light. I'm not just asking here, I would like this done ASAP. Thanks Guy
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

www.guymancusophotography.com

Post Thanks / Like

Guy, if this was all a "misunderstanding", why not delete the negative feedback post?

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I may just do that. I'm pretty busy at the moment
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

It may be a misunderstanding now but the seller was out of touch and unresponsive on this for a couple of weeks. Clearly whatever the outcome this was not a smooth transaction and that info really shouldn't be lost.
    terry
    www.terrybanet.com
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

+1

Greg

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Have to side with Terry & Greg here thinking about this , it stands and i do want it posted on the negative thread. In our rules if you notice you post it than it's here forever. Deleting it on our end is a form of censorship which we try to avoid at all costs.

Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    It may be a misunderstanding now but the seller was out of touch and unresponsive on this for a couple of weeks. Clearly whatever the outcome this was not a smooth transaction and that info really shouldn't be lost.
    Gotta agree with Terry here. When it come to buying and selling on a forum like GetDPI, good communication isn't the only thing, it's everything.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Mancuso View Post
    Glad this all worked out but I would like this posted in the negative feedback thread as this is where the data is and it will cleanup this mess over on that thread and put Tony in a much better light. I'm not just asking here, I would like this done ASAP. Thanks Guy

From the outside, this looks like the poor buyer had to make a public apology or he wouldn't even have the chance for a refund. Squeezed from the balls. The seller has yet to prove he is a good seller, IMO. How low can the buyer go? Why force him to apologize more and more?

This is a bit funny (well, a lot).

Subscriber and Workshop Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NB23 View Post
    From the outside, this looks like the poor buyer had to make a public apology or he wouldn't even have the chance for a refund. Squeezed from the balls. The seller has yet to prove he is a good seller, IMO. How low can the buyer go? Why force him to apologize more and more?

This is a bit funny (well, a lot).
    I fail to see humor in the situation you describe...I assume that the refund has arrived but regardless...sounds like a very atypical transaction for GETDPI.

And I think that Guy Jack Terry and Bob do a terrific job of moderating the varied traffic on this site.

Bob

Post Thanks / Like

I would be more than upset to wait over a month for a refund of over $3200 on a lens that was sold to someone else.
    Am I reading the post in the negative feedback thread correctly?
    I would like to see the seller of the lens explain the situation as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by docmoore View Post
    I fail to see humor in the situation you describe...I assume that the refund has arrived but regardless...sounds like a very atypical transaction for GETDPI.

And I think that Guy Jack Terry and Bob do a terrific job of moderating the varied traffic on this site.

Bob
    Thanks Bob I fail to see the humor here as well and good reputations of both parties should be held. End of day this needs to be cleared up in the thread it belongs. Also this is a no discussion topic. I asked and I want it done. Period.