The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Canon 10-22mm mint

DDudenbostel

I have not posted for sale on this forum before but if you need references my paypal feedback is 100% and have sold may items on RFF and Large format forum. My ebay name is speranza and have sold a 200 f1.8 canon, 300 2.8 canon, Master Technika, Baby Deardorff, Leica gear and many other expensive items.

In an effort to thin out some of my excess gear I've decided to part with a few of my Canon digital items. I purchased this equipment new several years ago and used it for my personal pleasure not my work. For my work I've used 1DsII gear and didn't want to carry all the weight when on vacation.

Canon 10-22mm Zoom (equivalent to 16-35 on full frame) with Hoya Pro 1 UV filter, hood, caps and soft Canon lens pouch (not shown). Everything is in near new condition. The lens is smooth, no marks or blemishes and optics are pristine. The lens stayed in my case and I rarely used it. It's an exceptionally sharp, contrasty lens that easily outperforms my L series 16-35mm f2.8. IMO it's one of Canons best ultra wide zooms. --- $640

I'm located in east Tennessee and will ship anywhere. I'll take paypal, cash, possible trade for Nikon glass for my new D800, personal or bank checks. All checks must clear before shipping.

If you have any questions pleas PM or better email me at [email protected]

If you email I can respond much quicker.

Thanks

Don Dudenbostel

Also have many other very clean Canon L lenses I will be selling in the near future if the D800 works like I think.