The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Aptus 22 kit with P1 AF body

dizzyg44

For sale is my Phase One 645AF (same as mamiya AFDIII), Mamiya 80mm AF, Leaf Aptus 22, 120/220 Film Back, Polariod Back, Phase One hard case, full accessory kit.

I'm located in the US, in Charleston. Face to Face sale would be preferred but could ship in the US.

All but the film/pola back were purchased from Capture Integration. The body is a factory refurb, the aptus22 a demo with vary low actuations, and the 80mmAF was new with 3 yr warranty approx 1 1/2 year remaining though I don't know if it's transferrable or not.

Included the usual accessories as provided to me by CI including the P1 hard case, new sensor cleaning kit, 15ft FW 400to800 cable, etc.

Asking $5900 net to me or best offer

My actual camera, not a stock photo....

Thanks,
Garrett