The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Voightlander Nokton 40/1.4 MC

Photon-hunter

For sale is a Brand new in box Voightlander Nokton 40 f/1.4 Multi Coated. I purchased this lens brand new on an impulse only two months ago. It is a lovely lens and I really like the images it produces, but I am in the market for wide lenses so I am letting this one go. It is flawless (nice as new, only tested it once) and comes with box and all the original stuff. The lens also comes with it´s vented hood. Pictures upon request, but item is simply brand new. I am including a Leica M-Nex adapter fro free.

Asking 450$ shipped plus Paypal fees (unless you are willing to do Paypal gift to avoid us from getting hit by fees) for the whole kit (Lens, lens-hood an adapter).

Please PM me or email me : erikahrend(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks for watching!!