The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Charity Sale: Think Tank Retrospective 7

mathomas

As promised. I like this bag a lot, and I don't really want to sell it, to be honest, but I've committed to myself not to keep review gear. So, it's on the block.

"Charity Sale" means you buy it, and I donate the sale amount to the charity of your choice (please ensure your charity takes PayPal). I'll be happy do it in your name if that's what you want, and if the charity's web site allows for that. I'll send you a PDF of the receipt so you can be sure the money went to the right place.

I pay shipping and PayPal fees, so all your money goes to your charity.

I did this last year with a Retro 5, and it went swimmingly for all, in my opinion.

The bag is basically perfect. I carried it around for a few weeks in order to get a feel for it and do my review:

Think Tank Retrospective 7 Review - YouTube

Sale price is $140.
Continental US only. Sorry.

(Let me take a moment to thank Think Tank -- they seem to like this idea as much as I do.)

Last edited:

mathomas

OK, buyer has gone AWOL. Bag is available again.

I'm reducing the price. Remember, this is a reduction in what your charity receives.

New Price: $125