The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica M8 - Black Mint

rivercrew

Selling my black Leica M8. Purchased early December 2007. Serial No. 319XXXX. Loaded with latest Firmware 2.000. Camera in Mint condition. Just got it back from Leica (New Jersey) where I had it checked out thoroughly including checking focus and adjusting RF (will include invoice from Leica).
Camera has about 1 year left on warranty. I didn't use the camera that often, took only about 1200 shots. Camera comes with original box and packaging - camera strap, USB cable, battery charger, battery, software CD, manual.
LCD has been covered with protector.
In addition, camera comes with extra Leica Ion battery and 2 Sandisk Ultra II 2GB SD cards.
I sold off my Zeiss lenses on Rangefinder.com (rivercrew) and will list the camera for sale there as well. I made the transition into a Nikon D700 set-up.
I have 292 positive feedbacks on EBay (rivercrew) with 1 negative, coming from the time a couple of months ago, I decided to sell this M8 and the buyer felt that it was defective. hence I refunded his money and sent it to Leica to be checked out thoroughly, which Leica claims is in perfect working order.
$3300 plus $50.00 shipping via USPS Priority insured with Delivery Confirmation. I will absorb the PayPal fees.

Last edited: