The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony VG-10 w/18-200 OSS and Nikon adapter

dizzyg44

I realize we're mostly stills folks here, me too hence the reason for selling my VG-10

For sale is my barely used Sony NEX-VG10 interchangeable lens camcorder with Sony OSS 18-200 lens, spare Hi capacity Battery, and Nikon G Lens adapters (can control aperture of lens with no aperture ring)

Includes all original accessories, packaging. It's in like new condition, only used a handful of times, barely 6 months old. I'm only selling it as I have too many cameras and barely use it since I'm more of a stills guy...

This is a large sensors APS-C Exmoor Full HD camcorder. Very shallow depth of field due to it's large sensor size, much bigger than m4/3's

Sony's product page for more info, NEX-VG10 | Interchangeable Lens Handycam Camcorder | Sony | Sony Style USA

$1200 Obo net to me