Site Sponsors

Thread: For sale 90mm Leica tele-elmarit-m $925

Post Thanks / Like

For sale 90mm Leica tele-elmarit-m $925

Up for sale is this 90mm Leica tele-elmarit. Looking for help in valuation as I'm not sure what it's worth, and taking offers from there after I get an idea (see update below)

lens is in good shape, I'd rate it 8+/10, minor wear on barrel but looks very nice. No large dust fragments, oil, fungus, etc. Comes with caps and leather case.

edit: found more information, price added. Priced to sell, KEH has one going for over $1200. I would rate this as "excellent" going by their guide.

I have 100% pos feedback on ebay (jstaben), good feedback on FM forums (macjonny). I can provide you with my personal details and am 100% confident you will feel comfortable with any sale transaction.
    Last edited by jstaben; 10th July 2012 at 08:18.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Feeler/For sale 90mm Leica tele-elmarit

Price? (It's required.)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stephengilbert View Post
    Price? (It's required.)
    I was looking for a little help on a fair price for this and then I can put it up ASAP. If that's not allowed I'll delete the thread but I am confused looking at ebay and previous sales what this lens is worth as there are so many 90mm elmarits. Hopefully a little help in getting a price will come as I'd really like to sell this lens. Any ideas?

Post Thanks / Like

What you have is a Tele-Elmarit-M as opposed to a Tele-Elmarit (note the additional M at the end). The M model is slightly newer and somewhat more expensive. Hopefully that helps in narrowing this down.

Anil

Quote Originally Posted by jstaben View Post
    I was looking for a little help on a fair price for this and then I can put it up ASAP. If that's not allowed I'll delete the thread but I am confused looking at ebay and previous sales what this lens is worth as there are so many 90mm elmarits. Hopefully a little help in getting a price will come as I'd really like to sell this lens. Any ideas?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Anil Kalagatla View Post
    What you have is a Tele-Elmarit-M as opposed to a Tele-Elmarit (note the additional M at the end). The M model is slightly newer and somewhat more expensive. Hopefully that helps in narrowing this down.

Anil
    Oh that helps a lot! thanks! I will update price and such

Post Thanks / Like

Re: For sale 90mm Leica tele-elmarit-m $925

Also open to reasonable offers...