The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:Burke and James 4x5 Camera with G. Leitmeyr 135mm Lens and Holders

jmooney

For sale I have a nice condition Burke and James 4x5 press camera. Camera is in good shape overall and bellows are light tight. Includes a set of infinity stops (installed by a previous owner) viewfinder and sports finder.

Lens is in good shape, no scratches but does have some dust but nothing out of the ordinary for a lens of this age. I don't think it will adversely affect image quality. Lens specs are:

G. Leitmeyr Munchen Sytar Anitstigmat 135mm F6.3

Includes cable release. Lens and cable release fit perfectly inside the camera when folded.

I'm also including 6 4x5 holders. These should be usable but would benefit from a good cleaning. Consider these a free gift that comes with the camera.

IMG_0801 by jmooney776, on Flickr

IMG_0800 by jmooney776, on Flickr

IMG_0802 by jmooney776, on Flickr

IMG_0803 by jmooney776, on Flickr

IMG_0804 by jmooney776, on Flickr

IMG_0805 by jmooney776, on Flickr

IMG_0806 by jmooney776, on Flickr

IMG_0807 by jmooney776, on Flickr

Asking $165 shipped in the US. Foreign please PM for quote.

I need to sell this ASAP so I am very open to reasonable offers.

PayPal only please. No e-checks. Sold AS-IS. I'm happy to answer questions. I usually ship the same day you pay or the next day. Shipping is usually USPS Priority Mail.