The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Contax 21mm Biogon 2.8 for G. Black, Mint

kdemas

Rare Black Contax 21/2.8 Biogon with Viewfinder and Case. $925 Shipped (FedEx) and Paypaled to ConUS.

For sale is a superb example of one of the finest 21mm lenses ever made in the very hard to get black finish. Lens looks and works like new, beautiful. Comes with accessory viewfinder which has a slight nick on the top edge but is in terrific condition otherwise. Comes with storage box and commercial box.

Shipping to confirmed Paypal addresses please. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

** Excuse the dust on the barrel in a few of the photos. I didn't notice it when taking them!

kdemas

This is realllllly a sweet lens, don't miss out :)

PS- That's some serious noise my GRD II mae shot at 800 for these product photos. Wow.

xtianyves

That's a beauty Kent! I'd buy it if I didn't already buy your ZM 25! I get to play with it tomorrow on my NEX-7 and OM-D tomorrow. Can't wait.

GLWS!