The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica 'Rigid' Summicron 50mm F2 *EXC*

Morituri

Beautiful Summicron Rigid, in "EXC" shape. Glass is neigh mint. I see no cleaning marks, scratches, fungus, separation, cracks, mold etc on glass. Body is very clean. I see NO dust inside either. Aperture is like "buttah" 10/10, no oil on aperture blades, and focusing very smooth 9/10.

Comes original 12585 metal lens hood and rear cap as shown in picture

Price: $800 :). Shipping worldwide (except for central and south america, and africa), insured, tracking number, signature required. Payment via Paypal.

Last edited:

Morituri

The black metal hood is REMOVED from this ad.

New price for lens is now $750, which is VERY cheap for a Rigid Cron in this condition.

M

MannyGS

Can you kindly post photo samples taken with the lens, thanks!

M

MannyGS

Thanks!... but I meant taken with your lens if you have any on hand ;-)

Morituri

MannyGS: No.

sfox: No haze, fungus, separation yada yada, glass is as far as I can tell, "EXC", if not Minty, but I am always hesitant to call a 50 year old item Minty.

Only thing I see is some minor dirt on the surfaces (had to look with a loupe, and check under direct sunlight), but this is to be expected, which you can wipe off if you have proper lens cleaning solution and micro-fiber cloth that doesn't leave residue.

If you guys look at picture number #4, #5, it's quite evident from the spacers (or whatever they are called) which are mint and untouched, that no one has opened up and fouled with the lens.

Furthermore, optical headpiece and focusing unit has matching serial numbers.

Last edited:

sfox

picture number #4, #5`- Lens retaining rings. If handled properly by professionals, no marks but if you are fooling around, correct, there will be marks.