The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ricoh gear for sale (GXR, A12, GF-1) PRICE DROP

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Today I am separating out the logical elements of the remaining gear. All item prices are in US dollars, and INCLUDE SHIPPING to you, anywhere in the world. The higher-dollar items will include a tracking number.

I accept Paypal; my PP address is [email protected]/. I eat the PP fees.

Please, email only; same as PP email.

First person to send me the money for any item is the new owner! I will immediately refund money if more than one person sends the funds for any item.

I will entertain offers for anyone buying more than one item; lowball offers will be ignored (respectfully, of course!).

Here's the list of items for sale; I photographed all items yesterday, and links to these images appear below. I have moved the CV lenses to another post, by themselves.

cheers all
-----------------
Ricoh GXR kit w/M-module and EVF

The box shows how I bought this: the only GXRs that were available from Popflash at the time were kits with the small-sensor zoom (which I sold). I then bought the A12 "M" module (what you see here) and the EVF. This GXR, A12, and EVF are in perfect condition, with perhaps 1500 images made on it. All paperwork, warranties, cables, disks, etc. that the original kit included will be in the box.

I would rather not separate for sale (postage makes this prohibitively expensive, not to mention time consuming).

Ricoh GXR kit w:M-module and EVF - Page 1

$949
-----------------
Ricoh A12 50/2.5 macro APS-C LNIB

Such a useful module on the GXR, and razor sharp. Every GXR owner needs one of these.

Ricoh A12 50:2.5 macro APS-C - Page 1

$499
------------------
Ricoh Flash Unit GF-1 BNIB

This has never been mounted on a camera, nor even fired. It is brand new, and only taken from the box to make these images. Includes stand.

http://kitlaughlin.com/bodypress/GetDPI_Monster_sale/Ricoh Flash Unit GF-1 BNIB/

$189
------------------

EMAIL me please. Cheers to all, KL

Last edited:

johnha

Hey, I'm looking for the VF-2. If you would consider selling it separately, please let me know.

Thanks,
John

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Not considering that presently, John, and have to travel for work for two weeks from tomorrow. I will look at this again when I return.

Cheers, KL

johnha

Thanks, Kit. If you would also consider selling the M module and EVF only, let me know.

This way you can sell the body+50mm as a set...

Cheers,
John

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
John, if you are still interested in the M module and the EVF, please let me know. I am prepared to split the kit (so to speak!) now.

Cheers, Kit

dwrz

How would you price the body and 50mm (both separately and together) if you do split the kit?

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
OK: price drops on separate elements:

Ricoh GXR body, as described above; comes with THREE original batteries: $249, including shipping to you, no PP fees

Ricoh VF-2 EVF, in box: $149, including shipping, no PP fees

Ricoh A12 50MM F/2.5 MACRO LENS module: $479, including shipping, no PP fees

Ricoh A12 "LEICA M-MOUNT" LENS module: $479, including shipping, no PP fees

Ricoh Flash Unit GF-1 BNIB: $149

I will combine units, at a discount, if someone wants to buy more than one piece. This helps me on the shipping costs.

I will use the new Australia Post "Pack and Track" service to the US; it has proved 100% reliable.

Email me please, in preference to PMs:

[email protected]

Cheers, KL

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
OK: the GF-1 is sold (thank you Kim)

The GXR with three batteries, the VF-2, and the A12 module are sold (thanks John)

Only the 50 macro module left—make me an offer, folks, so I only have to do one trip to the Post Office!

Cheers, KL

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Ricoh A12 50MM F/2.5 MACRO LENS module: $449, including shipping, no PP fees

I have to go overseas for work in a week or so, and will be away for three months approximately—and I would like to sell this (and the remaining CV lenses) before I go. This unit is in perfect condition, and RAZOR sharp.

Email please: [email protected]

Cheers