The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[FS] Minolta CLE, 40/2 Rokkor, Flash

nahlene

Hi Guys i have a Minolta CLE setup to sell, details listed as below. The asking price ($900 CAD) is for the entire kit which i prefer to sell together, but i also included individual prices in the description.

1. Minolta CLE body Minolta 132 PX TTL flash:

(Body)
pros: Great User Condition, all shutter speed accurate ||| meter spot on ||| SelfTimer/BatteryCheck works great. Rangefinder pattern contrasty and well aligned||| meter responding immediately ||| Inside very clean, all foams are well sealed and well sticked at the places.

*** Come with a great condition Gordy Strap

cons: a few tiny scratches around the bottom ||| Viewfinder has some dust (I boosted up the mid contrast in the picture to show you to viewfinder dust better, but it's not really that obvious, they are invisible when you are using it). ||| Battery door a bit loose so i used a scotch tape to hold it.

(Flash)
Everything works as it should, hardly any significant mark on the flash body. Results are very accurate with the CLE, all you need to do is to turn it on and it will do the TTL flash thing itself.

Come with a leather pouch

-- Price for body flash only: $500 CAD

2. Minolta Rokkor 40/2

Pros: Zero wobbling ||| Like-new Cosmetic condition ||| Fews just right with the CLE

Cons: There is a very very fine clean mark on the rear element (It is hard to see so please look closely at where my mouse-drawing indicated), otherwise clean, the Front element is very clean ||| A few dust inside due to its age ||| ***Non of which is affecting the image, the lens cap photo was taken with this lens at f/16 against light.

------Price for lens only: $440

All prices are in Canadian dollars. Paypal fee included. Local cash deal very welcomed. For shipping, I prefer North American Buyers, for the rest of the world i will ship but i will not be responsible for package lost if you choose not to use a trackable method (which is kind of expensive for any courier services available in Canada)