The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Elmarit-M 28mm f2.8

Gbealnz

OK, I bought it with a slight separation issue, I knew that at the time, and accepted the fact. It isn't an issue for the every day picture.
Of late I have also noticed a slight "Newtons Rings" effect visible when you look through the lens. Again, images taken with the lens are fine.
But in true Leica nitpicking manner, it is an issue.
If you are after a lens to use, and not worry about, here it is, it was perfect for my M8. If you are after pristine then keep looking.
Buy it, use it and if it annoys, get it looked at, all I want to do is sell it, it is my last piece of Leica M equipment (but to be fair I used it for an astro shot last night on my X-Pro 1).
Priced at US$750.
Gary

Last edited:

Gbealnz

Doh, sorry. There is also the front cap, the genuine hood, and a Leica rear cap (which is a lousy fit, but works).
Open to offers as well, don't be shy.