The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Olympus OM-2N / 35mm 2.8 /50mm 1.8

jmooney

For sale I have a good condition OM-2N. There is some dust on the top of the body and normal wear from use but all functions work as they should. Meter appears accurate and shutter speeds sounds accurate but these have not been professionally verified. Includes a set of fresh batteries. There is some dust and what appears to be a thread in the viewfinder but it does not affect the use of the camera at all.

IMG_0811 by jmooney776, on Flickr

IMG_0812 by jmooney776, on Flickr

IMG_0813 by jmooney776, on Flickr

IMG_0814 by jmooney776, on Flickr

Asking $70 shipped in the US. Foreign please PM for quote

Also available is a 35mm/2.8 lens. Glass is clean and clear with some dust that is normal for it's age and won't affect image quality. Markings are all clear and readable. There is some small paint loss on the filter ring but overall it's in great shape. Please see the pics for full picture of it's condition.

IMG_0815 by jmooney776, on Flickr

IMG_0818 by jmooney776, on Flickr

IMG_0816 by jmooney776, on Flickr

Asking $65 shipped in the US. Foreign please PM for quote

Finally for sale is a good condition Olympus 50mm 1.8 Zuiko MC Auto-S Lens. I got this with an OM-2N body but I'm a 35mm guy so I'd like to move it along to a new owner. Wear consistent with age and no cleaning marks or scratches on the glass. There is some dust but should not affect image quality.

IMG_0808 by jmooney776, on Flickr

IMG_0810 by jmooney776, on Flickr

IMG_0809 by jmooney776, on Flickr

Asking $45 shipped in the US. Foreign please PM for quote

Combo deals:

Body and both lenses: Asking $160 shipped in the US. Foreign please PM for quote

Body and 50mm: Asking $95 shipped in the US. Foreign please PM for quote

Body and 35mm: Asking $125 shipped in the US. Foreign please PM for quote

Both Lenses alone: Asking $100 shipped in the US. Foreign please PM for quote

As always, willing to discuss offers.

PayPal only please. I may consider a Postal money order but please ask up front if thats what you want to do. Sold AS-IS. I'm happy to answer questions. I usually ship the same day you pay or the next day. Shipping is usually USPS Priority Mail.

jmooney

Bump and drop

$125 shipped in the US. Foreign $175 shipped. Offers entertained. Really would like to sell this today!!

jmooney

Ok folks. I really need to move this stuff and replace the dust in my wallet with some cash:

Body and both lenses: Asking $120 shipped in the US. Foreign please PM for quote

Body and 50mm: Asking $75 shipped in the US. Foreign please PM for quote

Body and 35mm: Asking $100 shipped in the US. Foreign please PM for quote

Both Lenses alone: Asking $75 shipped in the US. Foreign please PM for quote

jmooney

50mm is sold!

Remaining items:

Body and 35mm: Asking $100 shipped in the US. Foreign please PM for quote

Body alone: Asking $48 shipped in the US. Foreign please PM for quote