The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Multiflex Cube head (like Arca Cube)

Paul Spinnler

Hi guys,

up for sale is a lightly used multiflex cube head with two big knobs.

It is absolutely fantastic and feels 100% as the Arca cube head, I compared both with a friend.

It is rock solid and I used it with an 8x10 field camera with no problems. It takes a few seconds to get a perfectly level picture with this head!

In addition to the head I'll throw in a separetaly available big knob which cost additonal 30 USD I think from Multiflex (so in the end you'll get two because the head comes with one). This makes leveling the head in both dimensions even easier.

It shows minor cosmetic signs use like a little waering off of paint on the top clamp where you slide in the camera or little scratches on the 90 degrees opener knob and on the corners because of transport. I'm really meticulous here, if you look at the picture you will see it is in absolutely excellent condition and perfectly functional.

The lower left knob you see is a little asymmetric when turning it (it came like that from the factory and is used if you want to used rarely to open the head to be used in a 90 degrees configuratin) but works perfectly.

I'm only selling this magnificent piece of kit because I have two and realized one suffices in the end!

If you order one from multiflex it'll cost you 1150 USD plus 30 USD for the extra knob, plus 50 shipping.

I'm selling mine for 850 USD plus shipping. Paypal accepted, shipping from Europe.

You won't regret it, it really is fantastic, feels great and rock solid and that's the reason you never see these around here in the FS section!

Kind regards

Paul