The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

(Reduced Prices)FS: M6 / M2 / 35mm Summicron IV / 35mm Summilux Pre-ASPH

Morituri

Old thread got too long, too cluttered, making a new one!

No trades! All prices are shipped & 'paypaled'.

Leica M6

I have not personally but I am 100% positive the previous owner must have had this CLA'd very recently.

Frame advance and shutter dial operation is BUTTERY smooth, one of the smoothest Leica's I've used, hardly any resistance, but the shutter dial still retains distinct shutter speed clicks.

Judging from my negatives, all speeds are spot on and light meter is spot on exact as well. Viewfinder is very nice and bright and rangefinder is perfectly aligned.

Price: $1050.

Last edited:

Morituri

Re: FS: M6 / M2 / 35mm Summicron IV / 35mm Summilux Pre-ASPH

Leica M2

Button rewind, classic Leica M2 in good nick. Lovely bright viewfinder, perfectly aligned rangefinder patch, vulcanite intact, negatives show me speeds are good. Just needs a 35mm lens and some Tri-X, cheers.

Price: $600

Last edited:

Morituri

35mm Summicron IV "Bokeh King"

Boxed. Lens in mint condition, lens surfaces and body is mint. No haze, fungus, separation, cracks, scratches etc, it's mint. Minuscule amount of dust inside lens, almost non-existent but just for full disclosure, please check my video of this specific item, you might see what I mean if you pause the video and look closely.

VIDEO - For Sale - Leica 35mm Summicron IV "Bokeh King" - YouTube

Comes with it's original square lens hood, original Cron IV lens cap and rear cap, and like I said, original box with matching serial numbers.

Price: $1950

Last edited:

Morituri

35mm Summilux Pre-ASPH (Infinitylock)

Infinitylock version wich is quite hard to find, and sought after.

Just came back from a CLA, signed Youxin Ye, he removed some excessive dust inside the lens.

Focus and aperture movement is buttery smooth, very good, no issues. Rear lens surface, very good, dare I say mint, I see no signs of wear. Front surface, light polishing marks. No haze, fungus, separation, cracks etc. Body shows signs of usage, and I believe I see one little piece of dust inside, please see pictures for more details.

Price $1650

Last edited:

Morituri

35mm Summicron IV now $1900 shipped and paypaled. Mint condition. Definitely cheapest cron in this condition around.