The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Carl Zeiss 50mm f/1.4 Planar ZE

agoglanian

Lens Model: Carl Zeiss Planar 50mm f/1.4 T* ZE (Canon EF Mount)

Lens Date Code if applicable: n/a

Lens Body Condition: 8-9 (minor edge wear, how I received the lens)

Lens Glass Condition: 10

Sale Includes: lens, caps (f/r), hood, box, paperwork

Price: $650

Payments Accepted: Paypal (gift preferred, otherwise please consider adding the 3% transaction fee in your offer)

Possible Trades: EF 24-105mm f4L + cash on my end

Shipping Methods Available (Ships From): Southern California

Shipping Available To: CONUS only

Best Contact Method: PM

I purchased this lens a few months ago for a video project, as my filming is coming to a close, I would like to replace it with a 24-105L. The lens is in excellent condition, there are some wear marks in the finish of the metal, but nothing serious, the hood also has some use but still functions flawlessly. It is in the exact condition I received it in.

The main trade I'm looking for right now is a 24-105, and the newer the better, I will add cash on my end to even things out if you have one to trade. I MAY also consider some Nikon AI, or AIS (or Ai'd) lenses as well, but preference goes to the 24-105.

Pics:

Zeiss 50mm f/1.4 Planar ZE by Abram Goglanian, on Flickr

agoglanian

Ok slight update.

Price drop to $600 OBO and a trade update. Rather than the 24-105, I'm going to prefer an 85mm f/1.8 (Canon) + cash on your end, a Sigma 85mm f/1.4 + cash on my end. I'll still consider a 24-105, but after spending some time with one, I'm not entirely sure how often I would use it. (Though I'll definitely consider it if someone wants to do a trade)

agoglanian

Price drop to $550 now.

Still interested in doing a trade, but a quick direct sale is more than welcome right now.