The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon 600mm f/4L IS $7175 Northern California

N

netxlabs

Canon 600mm f/4L IS $7175 Northern California

I'm looking for a Looking for a local buyer for a Canon 600mm f/4L IS for $7175 cash the SF Bay Area of Northern California.

You may pick this up in person, I'll buy your breakfast and you can take a test shot of a dollar bill across the street on my RRS 34L Tripod and Gimbal head with a magnified 4.2" LCD EVF and verify that the optics are perfect. I'll provide the body and all the testing equipment necessary.

Pictures here:

FS: Canon 600mm f/4L IS vers I California $7175 Reduced - FM Forums

Click here to see my feedback:

netexpress feedbacks - FM Forums

I've got 100% positive feedback on FM including the sale of a 300mm and two 500mm Canons! I've also got 100% positive feedback on eBay - all photo related as techatnetexpress.

About:

I purchased this lens new from a USA authorized Canon dealer. I baby my equipment. This has seen very light use. I’ve never used it in inclement weather. It has been stored in the Canon hard case in a non-smoking household. I am selling it because my version II lens just showed up!

Includes:

All original items:

Canon hard carrying case, lens hood, lens dust cap E (rear), 52mm drop-in gel filter holder (with filter mounted), manual(s), warranty card the tripod foot, the wide strap and keys.

Plus:

A lens coat (lens coat has bends and wear from getting squished up in the case) and I have cut away some of the plastic that covers the switches because I found it annoying. So you may find you want a new lens coat. But this will get you started.

Please note the replacement foot shown in the picture is *not* included. I will ship with the original Canon foot. To use this on a tripod you will need a replacement foot or plate.

Condition:

I can find no defects in the the optics. I have tested the optics and this is a very sharp copy. The barrel is perfect except where the lens hood retention screen mounts into the front grove. The hood screw has left two marks/scratches/chips (whatever you want to call them) in the paint there. This is common with all superteles and occurred from pressure of the case on the hood screw when the case is closed. You can’t see it when the hood is mounted in the shooting position or the reverse storage position. You can only see it when the hood is off. You can see the two marks in the image below. This happens to almost all Canon Superteles.

Terms:

The buyer has 7 days to return the lens if they are not happy with the purchase for any reason for a full refund less shipping costs both ways. I want you to be happy with the lens purchase. However, this return policy is not a lens “rental.” The lens must be returned in the same condition it shipped in (see pictures below).

Payment:

Local pickup for cash $7175.

Best regards,

Roland

N

netxlabs

Re: Canon 600mm f/4L IS $7,100 Northern California

Price reduced to $7,100.00 for local pick up in the SF Bay Area.

N

netxlabs

Re: Canon 600mm f/4L IS $7050 Northern California

Price reduced to $7,050.00 for local pick up in the SF Bay Area.

N

netxlabs

$6,999.99. Final price drop for the weekend before I withdraw it. Will consider trade for an 800 plus cash.

Thanks!

N

netxlabs

Re: Canon 600mm f/4L IS $6888 Northern California

Price reduced to $6,888.88

stpf8

I'd buy this, but I'm retired, and building up a pot of cash is a slow process (skip lunches, turn down the heat or A/C depending on the season, no coffee, tv disconnected.....you get the idea).

N

netxlabs

Re: Canon 600mm f/4L IS $6675 Northern California

Reduced $6675

N

netxlabs

SOLD:

Update - this item is now sold. Thanks for your interest and have an excellent day!