The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: [UK] CV15/4.5, Leica OUFRO 16469Y, C/Y-LM adaptor

Braeside

These are surplus to my requirements:

1. Voigtlander Super Wide Heliar Aspherical 15mm f:4.5 lens (Black) with Voigtlander M Bayonet adaptor (28/90 type II) Front and rear caps. With Boxes. Very good condition, I notice some slight wear on the black paint on the ridged ring that you grip to turn the lens into the mount.
£229 plus shipping. [This includes the LTM to M Mount adaptor which is hand coded for a Leica].

2. Leitz OUFRO 16569Y M extension adaptor for Leica M. Good condition. £79 plus shipping.

3. Contax C/Y lens to Leica M LM adapter. Allows Contax lenses to be mounted on M mount cameras. New and unused. [Had planned to use this on my GXR M Mount but never bought any Contax lenses].
£30 plus shipping.

Payment via PayPal. Can ship worldwide.

Photos below:

Braeside

Update:
CV15/4.5 now SOLD

C/Y-LM adaptor now SOLD

Leitz OUFRO 16569Y M extension adaptor for Leica M. Good condition. £79 plus shipping.
Still available.

Braeside

FS:Leica OUFRO 16469Y extension ring

Leica OUFRO 16469Y extension tube for M mount lenses.
£79 shipped within UK. Can ship worldwide.