The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Minolta Rokkor-PF 58mm f/1.2 and Jupiter-9 85mm f/2

lattiboy

1) Minolta Rokkor-PF f/1.2 - $350 including PP.

Link to full album of pictures on picasa

Overall this lens is in good shape (these were generally pro lenses and were often terribly beat-up).

There only issue is that the aperture ring got a pretty decent thwack at some point and now it's quite stiff (see full album for pictures of "thwack zone"). It functions fine, and the blades are oil free and move freely, but it is very stiff. I'm sure a very modest amount of prying or minor repair would fix it, but I'm clumsy and lazy, so I'm taking a pretty huge amount off the average price for this thing in the same condition.

There is very fine internal dust, but no fungus or haze or other nastiness.

As you can see, it has no effect on IQ (taken with my NEX-7)

2) Jupiter-9 85mm f/2 Russian lens - A steal at $115

Link to full album of pictures on picasa

An awesome portrait lens. Built like a tank. Produces lovely soft bokeh and has very cool preset aperture "2-ring" design. I have a number of 80-90mm lenses, so this one goes.

This one has some surface coating wear on the front element.

Shipping is $10 PER ORDER (Buy both, $10. Buy one, $10)

USPS Priority Mail to CONUS. International shipping will cost you $45-50 for Express Mail International (I won't send any other way)