The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: 35 Summicron ASPH / 50 Summicron chrome / 90 Summicron Apo Asph.

Bruno

With the 35 and 50 lux asph I'm good for the moment.

Looking for a M9P or a Monocrome? I Don't know...

let's go:

-35 Cron Asph: Really good condition, I Can't see any marks on it. It's not coded. Comes with original hood, caps and leather case and paperworks.

-50 Cron Chrome (Type 5, pre-asph): Body and glasses inmaculate, except a hit on the hood, You can see on the pictures, anyway it's possible to attach a filter without problem. But there is it. Paperworks and caps and leather case, all original, of course.

-90 Cron AA: Glasses perfect, light sign of wear in the aperture ring and in the focusing rings, just lost paint, easily to repaint. Original leather case, caps and paperworks.

Prices:

35 Cron Asph: 1.700€
50 Cron Chrome: 1.300€
90 Cron AA: 2.500€

I can ship worldwide , the shipping costs are not include.

Bruno

Last edited:

SYGTAFOTO

Re: FS: 35 Summicron ASPH / 50 Summicron ASPH chrome / 90 Summicron Apo Asph.

Pretty darn sure that is not a 50mm summicron ASPH! It should now be called pre-ASPH.

Bruno

Thanks! But I never called it ASPH!

Anyway I just edit to call it Type 5 pre asph ;)

SYGTAFOTO

Actually you have it as ASPH in the title.. Not sure if you can change the tile or not, but it works as an attention grabber. ;)