The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M 50mm Summilux ASPH Black 6 Bit

JWW

For sale is a Leica M 50mm Summilux ASPH lens, 6 bit, in black. This lens is in Mint- condition with no dents, scratches or other marks on the body and no marks or defects on the optics back or front. I have always used an UV filter. The focus whether near, intermediate, or far distance is right-on with my M9P, the focus lever is smooth, and the aperture ring has positive clicks.

The lens comes with the silver box with correct SN, leather pouch, front and back caps, but no paperwork. I purchased this lens on this forum from another member a few years ago. I am selling this since I've decided to pare down my 50mm lenses and am contemplating the new Summicron ASPH.

I will sell this for $3475 net to me. I will accept either a bank transfer or for Paypal add 1.5% (I'll split the 3% charge). Shipping to the US will be $25. International will depend on country and at actual shipping cost and buyer positive references required. All duties and custom delays are responsibility of the buyer. I have made numerous transactions on this forum, on the RF forum and have 100% positive on the auction site.

Last edited: