The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase P30 MFDB for Mamiya---like New!

kdphotography

I've decided to upgrade-----not that I really needed to, but I felt I deserved it---and wanted to do my part to stimulate the economy.

So, up for sale is my Phase P30 MFDB for Mamiya 645AFD, AFD II, AFD III, or Phase 645AF camera bodies. This back is in like new condition, and has always been tenderly cared for. (read: anal retentive)

The Pelican case is like new---that's because it never left the studio. If you look carefully at the photos, you'll notice that the firewire is unused and has the original zip-ties. Capture One Pro DB software is unused and unregistered----so yes, as far as I know, it can still be upgraded to the latest Pro version. Manual, cleaning supplies, masks, Metal cover plate, battery and charger. And also included is the highly sought after protective rubber plug covers from Capture Integration. Wow! No scratches or marks----bit of lint in the one image I didn't blow off. Checked with Capture Integration and verified that this back has the latest firmware as well.

You can see images that I took with the P30 and Mamiya on my lanscape website, www.houseoflandscapes.com
Longer exposures can be seen in the Arizona/Antelope Slot Canyons gallery. Most recent P30 landscape images are in the Canada gallery (Yoho, Banff, Jasper, Kootenay)

The Phase P30 is in what I consider to be the "sweet-spot" for MFDBs. Simply a fantastic digital back!

US$11,750.00 plus cost of shipping and insurance.

PM me here or you can email me at [email protected]
OR call me at 831-626-1844

Ken

Last edited:

Don Libby

I’ve seen this back and can tell you that it is just as Ken says it is. One of the reasons that Ken and I get along so well is that we are both very anal when it comes to taking care of our stuff although I have to admit I took the protective plastic off my screen.

This is a sweet deal for anyone!

don

kdphotography

Ummm. Guilty. I admit----the original plastic protective cover is still on the P30 and has never been removed.....but I did disclose above being anal retentive.... (me, not ever you Don...)

:ROTFL:

kdphotography

I've been asked by unnamed sources to post more images of my Phase P30 MFDB. Well, apparently I didn't get your attention very well the first time around. So here's one more image. The original plastic protector remains on the LCD.

As you can tell, this wonderful MFDB has been lovingly taken care of, and has always been handled with care.

Asking US$11,500 plus cost of shipping.

Last edited:

Don Libby

I had head from my secret sources at Phase that they were coming out with a new improved carrying design. This sure beats the Pelican case. This must be the superduper upgraded version.

don

etrigan63

Ken,
you are killing me. This is the back that was mounted on the AFD I bought from you right? Gahh! I hate being poor!

35mmSummicron

I have to say, as a young, heterosexual male, and professional fashion photographer, this is just plain offensive.

/a

I've been asked by unnamed sources to post more images of my Phase P30 MFDB. Well, apparently I didn't get your attention very well the first time around. So here's one more image. The original plastic protector remains on the LCD.

As you can tell, this wonderful MFDB has been lovingly taken care of, and has always been handled with care.

Asking US$11,500 plus cost of shipping.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
/a

I have seen national ads for tequila and toothpaste that go far further than this. Heck, the Victoria's Secret ad rag that comes about once a week goes farther than this.

Carry on,

Clawery

/a

I have seen national ads for tequila and toothpaste that go far further than this. Heck, the Victoria's Secret ad rag that comes about once a week goes farther than this.

Carry on,
Maybe Phase One can take their marketing in that direction.

Chris Lawery
Capture Integration

kdphotography

The Phase P30 MFDB is still available, and will also include a *spoof* Phase One Capture Integration Poster. (whoopee!) The model has a great sense of humor, and I know the guys over at Capture Integration do too!

For those that want a *spoof* poster (poster is 16x24) send $9 shipping and any amount. All proceeds will go to the model.
paypal: [email protected]

Last edited: