The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9P Black

JWW

For sale is a Leica M9P black camera body in excellent condition with all packaging, silver box and outer cardboard box, paperwork, battery, charger, unused strap, as included from the factory, except that the Lightroom license has been used.

The camera has approximately 8000 clicks and focus is right-on with all my lenses including the Noctilux wide open and everything works. There are no dents and the body paint is in good shape except for a bright spot on the left body corner (above the VF- see pictures), some minor surface scratches at the body top-front and top-right corner. The LCD screen is unscratched. Some of the white paint on the rear control buttons are wearing through or wearing out. The bottom plastic film is still in place. The vulcanite covering is mint.

I am the original owner of this camera, purchase in July 2011. This is one of two Leica M9Ps that I own currently and it was used as a backup camera.

Price is $5995 plus 1.5% (I'll split the 3% fee) for Paypal and $35 insured shipping to US, international shipping at actual. Bank wire transfer is also accepted. Any international duties or customs delays are buyer's responsibility and I may ask international buyers for references.

I have bought and sold Leica gear here, on rangefinder forum, and 100% positive rating on the major auction site.

Last edited: