The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony NEX-5, 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS, Sigma 30mm F2.8 EX DN

llama

I’m selling my NEX system since I don’t use it enough. Everything is in perfect working order. Please note I can’t ship the battery outside of Australia. A third-party battery can be bought for $10-15.

$280 Sony NEX-5 camera body

Excellent sensor in a very compact and robust magnesium body. Great condition and in perfect working order. Comes with matching flash unit and original box. Shipping is $35 via Australia Post.

$330 Sony 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS ED

In excellent condition, focusing is accurate, glass is clean, no scratch, fungus, etc. Comes with original box and lens hood. A great image-stabilized, fast focusing, versatile lens. A cosmetic ding on the lens barrel (see last pic), not noticeable and doesn't affect pictures. Shipping is $25 via Australia Post.

$180 Sigma 30mm F2.8 EX DN lens for Sony NEX

A very compact and excellent quality lens! Great condition, focusing is accurate, glass is clean, no scratch, fungus, etc. Comes with original box. Shipping is $25 via Australia Post.

llama

Bump.

Henry, I would, just have to sell the body first. Although the battery is nothing special and you can get it cheap on Ebay. Thanks.