The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Kodak DCS Pro Back 645M for Mamiya $1500

juliche

/I am selling it for a colleage of mine/

Bought 3 months ago in Europe with the hope to go to digital MF, but it did not happen due to family issues.

Unfortunately it is not possible for me to test it on any Mamiya AFD (I/II/III) camera as I don't have any, but it looks very good, it powers up and shows everything, and all the buttons and menus work fine. The senson is clean, and from all the points it looks like a good machine. The shutter count is around 140K. This may looks high, but since there is no mechanics in this back I doubt the milage can affect anything. All common tricks/issues for Mamiya 645 backs can be googled.

Since we can't really test this back it comes with no guarantee, and no return, as is. But for a very good price of $1500 shipped and paypaled.

Comes with 3 batteries, 2-bat charger, CDs and orginigal case

I would advise to buy it in the US so at any moment Midwest Camera Repair would be near to help/resolve any problems. They are the only Kodak service now I guess.

On me. I am operating at Ebay under "juliche" username and have a hundred of + feedbacks so you can just write me there to check this is me :)

The back is located in Russia and I ship worldwide no problem. Price includes shipping with "normal" (not courier) air post or express post (if it'd be possible). Customs value can be discussed if needed.

As for payments, I accept Paypal and Moneybookers.

Feel free to ask questions.

Best,
Andre

Last edited:

mediumcool

Since we can't really test this back it comes with no guarantee, and no return, as is. But for a very good price of $1500 shipped and paypaled.
So, you’d like to make the standard going rate (ie not a very good price) for this [untested] back with a zero warranty/refund policy? Good luck.