Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: mf scanner Minolta Dimage Scan Mutli Pro

Post Thanks / Like

FS: mf scanner Minolta Dimage Scan Mutli Pro

Minolta Dimage Scan Multi Pro. Just the best ever scanner for medium format, imho . Perfect condition, really hard to find. It comes with 4 frames (no glass frame), and a required compatible Adaptec SCSI card for PC as I could not get find a Minolta approved Firewire card to work on my machine. Additionally you will get a special glass named Scanhancer (see scanhancer.com) that makes scans even better. No original packaging, but it will be packaged safely in a box.

$2300 paypaled and shipped

Photos (click to see bigger size):

It is ocated in Russia and I ship worldwide no problem. Prices include shipping with "normal" (not courier) air post or express post (if it'd be possible). Customs value can be discussed. As for payments, I accept Paypal and Moneybookers.

I am operating at Ebay under "juliche" username and have a hundred of + feedbacks.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: mf scanner Minolta Dimage Scan Mutli Pro

Do you have the 5 Multi-format masks that cover 6.45 - 6x9. Is the Scanhancer inset for 120 or 135.

Thank you

dennysytangco

Will this work with Mac System?

Post Thanks / Like

it should work, but like on PC you will need to figure out how exactly you should connect it and to what Mac. if through scsi port, I am sure you will need some special adapters. they are cheap now, just need to find out the exact names like I did it on PC.

to me, it might be just easier to buy some very cheap PC tower, for $100 may be and make it work on it. the scanner does not require any i7, even a simple Pentium 4 should do the job and its very cheap now

Post Thanks / Like

To clarify and help prospective buyers...

I owned and used this same scanner for 8 years...it is excellent. It has a firewire port that will work on most Macs. Even the newer FW800 ports simply need the correct cable.

Vuescan software with this machine will work on the most recent versions of Mac OSX..including Lion.