The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica 35 Asph Cron Price Drop

fotomeow

Hi folks, I dont have much history on GetDPI, but I have a lot on RFF/RangeFinderForum dot com, where I spend most of my web-photo time. And I have 100% feedback scores on multiple buy/sell sites. User ID is "fotomeow"

Price dropped for Asph Cron 35/2 with Leica 12526 rectangular hood/cap & rear Leica cap

Price = $2400 INCLUDING insured shipping and PayPal fees.
-----------------------------------------

Exc condition. Serial is 3801xxx.
Focus is very smooth; aperture stops click appropriately. Glass is clean and clear,
except for a few negligible dust specs only seen under a very bright flashlight.
No haze/fungus/scratches, etc. Lens takes incredible pictures, for which it is known.

Other Items for Sale: See my forthcoming ads which will include an M9-P, an M7 (a beauty), a Leica 135/4 with hood/box/ display case;
a Summicron 50/2 v4, a Summarit 50/1.5, a, and maybe some more camera things.

Details:
I have all perfect feedback on RFF, evil-bay, and Audiogon (hi-end A/V gear).
Please email with any questions or info I may have forgotten to post. Sorry, no trades, I need to raise funds.

Thanks!