Site Sponsors

Thread: SOLD: Leica M9-P, Exc+ Price drop

Post Thanks / Like

SOLD: Leica M9-P, Exc+ Price drop

Price drop for Leica M9-P which now INCLUDES shipping/insurance and PayPal fees.
    Folks: I dont have much history here on GetDPI, but I have lots of history on RFF/RangefinderForum
    -----------------------------------------
    1. M9-P: $6000 including PayPal fees ($175) and CONUS shipping/insurance ($75). Exc condition.
    No dings/scratches/drops. I have babied this camera since birth, as I am the original owner.
    Planned to take her outside the US on a trip, but never came to fruition. 5206 actuations. Works perfectly.
    I bought it Sept 16, 2011, so the M9P is less than 1 year old. It has not been registered for warranty,
    so it can be registered in your name, and includes the
    2 year warranty good through Sept 2013, with an option to buy a third year of warranty good through Sept 2014.

I bought this new from Precision Camera, one of the RFF sponsors/supporters. I will include copy of receipt to buyer for authentication.
    What can I say? Awesome full frame camera that allows a 35 mm lens to be a 35mm lens, a 50mm to be a 50mm,
    as intended, with spectacular results. What a revelation not to have a crop factor.
    I have “lived the dream”, now it is your turn.

Includes all original items in mint condition: battery, charger, unused new Leica camera strap (I put my old strap on this M9P),
    car charger cord, European cord for battery charger, boxes, manuals/paperwork, unfilled warranty card so the new owner can register it i their own name, and
    “test certificate” with personal signature by Leica production tech, etc.
    ----------------------------------------------

Other Items for Sale: See my forthcoming ads which will include a Cron Asph 35mm lens, an M7 (a beauty), a Leica 135/4 lens with hood/box/ display case;
    a Summicron 50/2 v4, a Summarit 50/1.5, a, and maybe some more camera things.

Details:
    I have all perfect feedback on RFF, evil-bay, and Audiogon (hi-end A/V gear).
    Please email with any questions or info I may have forgotten to post. Sorry, no trades, I need to raise funds.

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

re: SOLD: Leica M9-P, Exc+ Price drop

Price INCLUDES shipping/insurance and PayPal fees!

Post Thanks / Like

sold
    Please see other ads for M7 and lenses: 35 Cron Asph, 135/4 tele=elmar,

Post Thanks / Like

35 Asph Cron has sold!