The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

90mm f/2 APO-Summicron-R ASPH

Leica 90mm f/2 APO-Summicron-R ASPH
$3450

I have decided to part with this lens as I reorganize my gear. This lens has seen very little use. The glass and mechanics are perfect. It has the appearance of a new lens and I don’t see a mark on it, so I would rate the cosmetics as mint-minus. The lens has ROM contacts. Includes front and rear lens caps. No box, case or paperwork.

My strong preference is for a transaction in the U.S., but I will consider transactions with well-established forum members located outside the U.S. The price includes PayPal fees and insured shipping in the U.S. The lens is available for local cash sale in the Seattle area with an appropriate price reduction.

I would also consider trades for the following lenses in similar condition: 28mm Summicron-M ASPH (even trade), 28-35-50 Tri-Elmar e49 or e55 (some additional cash from me), and 28-90 Vario-Elmarit-R f/2.8-4.5 (even trade).

I have bought and sold here and on Rangefinderforum.com and Fred Miranda (references available) and have perfect eBay feedback under “quanon.”

If you are in the market, you know the optical quality and scarcity of the 90mm f/2 APO-Summicron-R ASPH, and that these lenses very rarely change hands in private forum transactions. I plan to keep this ad open until Friday and after that may decide to hold on to the lens.

Last edited: