The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Exc Leica Lenses***

fotomeow

Folks, I dont have much history here on GetDPI, but I have an appreciable history on RFF/RangefinderForum. Please see the ad on that site for many more pics.

All prices INCLUDE insured shipping and PayPal.
All lenses are clean and clear: no haze, fungus, etc. they have only negligible internal dust,
only seen under very bright flashlight.

0. Buy all 3 lenses for $3700; if you buy all 3, then I will consider trades.

1. Black 50 Summicron, v4, Exc & front/rear caps
2. Black 135/4 Tele-Elmar, Exc with hood, Leica bubble case and Leica box
3. Black 35 Asph Cron, Exc, plus 12526 hood/cap & rear cap
---------------------------------------------------------

1. Black 50 Summicron, v4, Exc with front/rear Leica caps
Price = $1025.
Close focus = 0.7 meters. This lens has the same optics as the current v5 Cron: Crisp images with great IQ. Glass is clean and clear with minor use marks on barrel. Made in Canada.
--------------------------------------------------------

2. Black 135/4 Tele-Elmar, Exc+ with hood, rear cap, bubble case and Leica box
Price = $700
Made in Germany. Glass is clean and clear. Negligible, if any, barrel wear. Underrated lens that is great for more than just long tele shots. e.g., street shooting from a distance. I have 2 of these. Selling one and keeping one.
---------------------------------------------------------

3. Black 35 Asph Cron, Exc, plus 12526 hood/cap & rear cap
Price = $2400
Made in Germany. Close focus = 0.7 meters. Glass is clean and clear with minor use marks on barrel. Excellent IQ.
------------------------------------------------------

Other Items for Sale: See my other ads which include an M9-P and a Limited Edition M7.

Details:
I have all perfect feedback on RFF, evil-bay, and Audiogon (hi-end A/V gear).
Please email with any questions or info I may have forgotten to post. Sorry, no trades, I need to raise funds.
Again, see 3 pics of each lens on RFF/Rangefinderforum.

Thanks!