The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 35mm Summilux Pre-ASPH

Morituri

35mm Summilux Pre-ASPH (Infinitylock)

Infinitylock version wich is quite hard to find, and sought after.

Just came back from a CLA, signed Youxin Ye, he removed some excessive dust inside the lens.

Focus and aperture movement is buttery smooth, very good, no issues. Rear lens surface, very good, dare I say mint, I see no signs of wear. Front surface, light polishing marks quite normal for this vintage. No haze, fungus, separation, cracks etc. Body shows signs of usage, and I believe I see one little piece of dust inside, please see pictures for more details.

Price $1599:bugeyes: Damn cheap, for a lens you don't need to baby around.

Last edited:

Morituri

First page, yeah! If the cosmetics don't bother you, cheap as hell Summilux. If you can find one of them square lens hoods that comes with the 35mm Summicron IV's, use it, it works perfect and does a much better job than the round hoods, why anyone ever makes rounds hoods, I don't know.

ghoonk

Up for a great seller. Bought his Summicron IV and it arrived in practically mint condition. Perfect focusing too!