The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon D700 and Extras (RRS, Sandisk, etc.) $1625

Alpenglowing

This is an excellent condition Nikon D700 body with a shutter count of ~23,000. It's the perfect manual focus FX body, as I have installed a Nikon DK-17M magnifying eyepiece, Nikon DK-19 eyecup, and Canon S-type matte focusing screen (modified by focusingscreen.com for use in the D700). These 3 additions have dramatically increased my keeper rate with the manual focus Zeiss lenses that I also have for sale here. This D700 has no scratches, dings, or peeling rubber. I am the second user of the body, and the first user mentioned that a flash problem occurs when speedlights are attached to the hot shoe. However, I do not own any speedlights and cannot verify what the issue is. The camera has worked perfectly for me since the day I received it. In addition to the body, I'm including the following:

Original box
Battery and charger
Manuals
Neckstrap
Sandisk 8GB Ultra CF Card
Nikon DK-17M eyepiece
Nikon DK-19 eyecup
Canon S-type matte focusing screen
Really Right Stuff BD700 plate

Shipping to CONUS included. Please add 3% if paying with regular Paypal, otherwise I accept Paypal gift.