The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

M7 Limited Ed. Exc

fotomeow

Leica 0.72 M7........Price dropped.
Price INCLUDES shipping to CONUS and PayPal fees.

Exc condition, Limited Edition black chrome “Test Camera USA”, as seen on the top plate. These were a limited edition produced by Leica to give to US Authorized Leica Dealers as part of a promo for release of the M7.

What can I say? It works like a Leica should: accurate, reliable, smooth, robust. Meter, rangefinder, and shutter speeds are accurate. Shutter cloth in excellent condition. Very clean inside and out. Shutter dial with good tension and proper clicking from one speed to the next. Film advance lever smooth. No dents, chips, or abuse. The bottom plate no longer still has the plastic cover, but is in good condition save for a few very light scrapes that come with wear and tear.

not to confuse you, BUT THE LAST 2 FOTOS ARE OF MY M9-P FOR SALE, IN A SEPARATE AD.

Other Items for Sale: See my other ads which include an M9-P, Leica 135/4 with hood/box/ display case; a Summicron 50/2 v4 (sold), a Summarit 50/1.5, a; and a Summicron Rigid 50/2, and maybe some more camera things.

Details:
I have all perfect feedback on RFF, eBay, and Audiogon (hi-end A/V gear).
Please email with any questions or info I may have forgotten to post. Sorry, no trades, I need to raise funds.

Thanks!