The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss 50mm C Sonnar f1.5 ZM

VINCET

I have a pretty nice condition Zeiss C Sonnar 50mm f1.5 for sale. This is black finish with boxes and also comes with the hood. I am not the original owner but the person told me that the lens was sent to Zeiss for recalibration so that it is optimized for f1.5. Shots are dead on and the bokeh is amazing. So why am I selling this lens? Well, the camera body that I have is silver and I like to get a silver version. The glass is clean, clear and everything is silky smooth. No wobble or play at all. The cons so far includes: I do not have the front lens cap. You will see in the picture that there is some missing paint in the number 16 of the aperture. Hard to picture is a very very light scratch about 1 or 2 mm on the focusing ring but if you look hard enough, you will see it. That's it. Price is $950 shipped. Paypal gift option please.

VINCET

I am also open to trade if you have one of similar condition in silver and willing to do a straight swap.

Thanks
Vince

VINCET

Lots of interest but still available. This thing is not only compact, but it is lighter too so great for travel.

xtianyves

Any chance you'd be willing to trade for an EX++ condition 35mm Summicron ASPH (non-6bit) in black + cash? I know it's not a Sonnar though but wanted to try nonetheless...

JSRockit

Could be interested, but am scared of the "gift" option (and would only be willing to pay $900 without the cap).