The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 28mm f/2.8, contax G2 set, Minolta cle 40mm

U

unicdeal

Item 1: Leica 28mm f/2.8 asph 6-bit. LNIB. SN: 41362**. everything original. Box, caps, hood, manuals, leather case, blank passport card. The serial number tells everything. asking 1800 obo.

Item 2: contax G2 + G35 + G90. G35 not G45 for sure. everything is in excellent condition. lenses come with caps and soft case. Only one blemish, G2 has a little bleeding on the edge of the film counter LCD. It is easy to find clean G lenses, but you might have seen a lot used G2s have scratches on their bodies,. This one almost has none, a sticker is still on its body. Asking 950 obo

Item 3: Minolta CLE rokkor 40mm lens. It's from a set that almost has not been used. Really no sign of use. I decided to keep the camera. The lens is clean and smooth in every way. I really like the focusing of it, feels smoother even than a new leica. Comes with original front cap, generic rear cap, original rubber hood, 40.5 mm hoya multicoat slim filter . Asking 525 obo

I have 83 feedbacks on ebay, 3 on FM. No negative feedbacks. I have done two transactions here, bought one and trade one. Juar PM me for pics and offers, leave me your email for pics. I don't know how to attach pics here.