The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D800

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I'm selling these since I bought a E version and maybe adding a D4 to my kit. The D7000 was used for one big job last week. I'm away from this camera at the moment on vacation but my guess 6k in shot count. The D800 shot count looks about the same both in excellent condition with screen protectors on since day one. Comes with everything and still under warranty and both Nikon USA. Looking at my last Nef files on the D800 it was 4700 or so and about 3k on . Asking 2750 shipped US for the D800. The D7000 I'm asking 795.00 and I'll add a 16gb SD card.

Thanks

Edit: new price 2650 or best offer. Shipping and PayPal included

D7000 is Sold

Guy Mancuso

Re: FS: Nikon D800 and Nikon D7000

I will help with any warranty work needed on both these cameras. I will not be responsible for any repair costs or shipping costs but since I am the original owner I can deal with Nikon service.

Guy Mancuso

Price at 2650 or best reasonable offer.

Remember shipping is included and no charge on paypal fees.

Guy Mancuso

Re: SOLD: Nikon D800

The Nikon D800 is coming back somehow it seems the drive dial lock switch is stuck and won't lock. I will send to Nikon for repair and also double check all functions on it. If your interested in it remember it will be here for sale just contact me . This is a really good one on AF fine tune as well very little adjustment was needed on my glass.

So if your planning on a D800 used body in about 2 weeks this will be a good buy. You can buy it now also and I'll ship immediately on return from Nikon. I'll have everything checked to spec. too so you know its in great shape. My guess a little spring got grit in it or failed. The drive selector works just won't lock in.