The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD X-Pro1 filter set: 52mm CP, 0.9 ND, and Close-up

tom in mpls

I have the following 52mm filters that are a great set for the X-Pro1 fast 35, but of course anyone looking for 52mm filters can buy!

Hoya 52mm Pro1 Digital Circular Polarizer. I bought it new, opened the box to look at it, never used.

Hoya Pro1 NDX8 (0.9) ND Filter. Also purchased new, opened, never used.

Tiffen 52mm 3-lens Close-Up Set. I bought them used, and used them a couple times. Includes the nice little hard leather pouch. The 2X and 4X lenses each have a tiny, 2mm spot on them, which will have no effect on images.

This set will let you use your 35mm at wide aperture outdoors, as well as providing a polarizer and a close-up lens set for greater magnification macro. Yes, the 35 can do macro, too!

I would like to sell these all as a set for $85, shipped and paypalled.

SOLD

Last edited: