The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Pentax 67II kit & Mamiya 645 1000s kit

bellyface

real clean pentax 67II kit, complete with AE prism, 135mm F4 super takumar macro lens, original strap. This is an awesome workhorse 6x7 MF cam. Hurts me to get rid of it, but I just don't use it anymore. It's in EXC- condition. Minor rubs on the bottom. Everything else is perfect.

135mm F4 super takumar macro, cosmetically ugly, dented filter ring, but optically a champ. I'm basically throwing it in. It's a real sharp lens.

Extension type set (1, 2, 3) perfect shape, complete with case. Throwing this in as well. Use these to get your macro work even closer with the 135mm.

original pentax strap with eyelets.

all of this for $1300 shipped, paypal gift.
I can ship anywhere. just email me. pm me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is my other MF cam that has to go. It's a pretty clean M645 1000s. Waist-level finder and prism included. All speeds are right on, the camera is fully functional.

80mm F1.9, the fastest normal lens on medium format. optically sound, cosmetically fine too, for the age it's great.

150mm F4, in great shape, again optically sound and cosmetically fine considering its age.

55mm F2.8, the focus is a tad loose but everything else is great on this. Optically sound also.

Prism, I'm pretty sure the prism is dead, but it works fine for it's practical purposes.

This complete kit, and op/tech strap:

all of this for $600 shipped, paypal gift.
I can ship anywhere. just email me. pm me.