The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 35/2 LTM (Japanese Summicron)

iver aldas

For sale is a Canon 35mm f2 lens in leica thread mount (ltm) with original canon front and rear caps in aluminum. Lens has some cleaning marks and dust specs which obviously does not affect the performance. I can feel a very little wobble with the focusing ring but again this does not affect the performance of the lens. You won't really notice it if I did not mention it, I just want to disclose it for the benefit of the buyer as I was not given this treatment by the seller whom I purchased the lens. Aperture clicks smoothly and focus is spot on with my Leica M6.

The sell includes a Pro1-d 40mm MC UV Filter and a generic 35mm LTM to M adapter(works without any issues with any M mount bodies) which I purchased separately. I'm looking for $650 USD including shipment to CONUS. Item location is in Manila Philippines. Will ship using EMS/USPS priority and insured, paypal only transaction. If you have questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Sample Shots: