The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Nikon AF Zoom-Nikkor 17-35mm f/2.8D IF-ED

Nixer

Would like it in good condition & complete with everything. Cosmetically doesn't have to be perfect but needs to be tack sharp!

You would need to ship it to 60301.

IsakBergwall

Hi

I have one for sale but I am based in Sweden, so it might be a bit expensive for you..

My "swedish asking price" would translate to about 1500$ + shipping.

The lens is in good condition though with nice clean glass and housing in good !

With regards
Isak Bergwall

Nixer

Hi

I have one for sale but I am based in Sweden, so it might be a bit expensive for you..

My "swedish asking price" would translate to about 1500$ + shipping.

The lens is in good condition though with nice clean glass and housing in good !

With regards
Isak Bergwall
Thanks but I think I'll pass. Got so excited for a second! Thank you anyways though!

Nixer

Currently winning one on eBay but if I don't win, I still wanna buy one. Need this for next week so...