The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Voigtlander 90mm f/3.5 APO-Lanthar Black (LTM Mount))

Gary Clennan

Up for sale is my 90mm Voigtlander Lanthar lens in superb condition. This lens is highly regarded as being very sharp across the frame and quite compact. It is nice to have a good performing telephoto which is small in size. The screw on hood does add a fair bit of length to the lens but it works great. As with most CV lenses, focus is very smooth and the lens is well built. I have used this lens on both my M8 and NEX with great results. Front/rear elements are scuff, scratch and fungus free. I have two 90mm lenses now so this one needs to go. Comes complete with hood and both caps - no box. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Payment via Paypal (US buyers) or EMT (Canadian buyers). Price includes shipping to continental US and Canada via Canada Post. Pictures courtesy of Khiromu. Price = $385USD.

693163 by Gary Clennan, on Flickr

693165 by Gary Clennan, on Flickr

693164 by Gary Clennan, on Flickr