The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Lee Filters - RF75 System

corposant

Price: $900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS

I bought this kit (and added on to it) but I am finding I am not using it very much.

For those who know how scarce Lee stuff is, you'll appreciate what's on offer:

1 x RD75 Filter Holder, 1x Cloth Pouch, 1x Screwdriver, 4x Screws and 4 x Replacement Studs
1 x RF75 Clip-on Polarizer (circular type)
1 x 0.3 Neutral Density RF75 Hard Graduated Filter
1 x 0.6 Neutral Density RF75 Hard Graduated Filter
1 x 0.9 Neutral Density RF75 Hard Graduated Filter
1 x 0.9 Neutral Density RF75 Soft Graduated Filter
1 x Triple Filter Wrap

39, 40.5, 46, 49, 55, and 67 adapter rings...as well as a B&W 55-52 Step Ring and a 58-67 step-up ring. These should cover almost all Leica lenses and many Zeiss lenses. Quite a few large format lenses should qualify.

I have used this on all my M-Mount lenses, Mamiya 7 lenses, and it actually works pretty well on my Hasselblad lenses too.

Price new would be about $1200.

B

bobby_t1

With the Lee RF75 system, can you use more than one GND filter like the Lee foundation? Or are you limited to only 1 filter + polarizer?

corposant

The polarizer clips on to the outside of the filter holder (so you can check the polarization effect with your eye before you mount it on the filter holder. You can use two GNDs, plus the polarizer, so it's pretty versatile.