The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Lots of lenses

dweekie

I need to consolidate my lenses, so these have to go.

Contax G 28mm with hood, UV filter, cap, and pouch. $350
Great shape. Using a ZM25 now for m-mount, otherwise this was my main 24-28mm lens.

Contax G 90mm with UV filter and pouch. $200
I barely use this lens, or any focal length above 58mm actually. Again, great shape. I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it.

Minolta MC Rokkor 24mm F2.8. $125
Good shape, no scratches. Maybe a little dust inside from age.

Minolta MC Rokkor 58mm F1.2. $400
I like this lens so much that I have two, which is one more than I need. Some dust inside that doesn't affect performance at all. Absolutely no aperture issues.

Jupiter 8 from KMZ 1959. $60
You would be hard pressed to find a better example optically. No cleaning marks, just a bit of dust.

Pen F 40mm F1.4 with NEX adapter. $300
Again, an extremely nice 40mm that would be hard to find in this condition. No hazing or cleaning marks. Fantastic and small on the NEX. I'm using a Nokton now for Leica M/Nex mount flexibility, so this has to go.

All include shipping and paypal in the US. Ebay feedback here eBay My World - yobamam

dweekie

I'll be leaving town for a while on Sunday, so hopefully I can lighten the load a bit before leaving. New prices....

Contax G 28mm with hood, UV filter, cap, and pouch. $320

Contax G 90mm with UV filter and pouch. $180

Minolta MC Rokkor 24mm F2.8. $110

Minolta MC Rokkor 58mm F1.2. $375
Rubber focus ring, 350xxxx serial

Jupiter 8 from KMZ 1959. $50