The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Olympus OM-D, body only, with Milich 2nd generation grip

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
***SOLD***

Hello all,

I have settled on the GX1 (with the Oly 12/2, Panny 20/1.7, and Oly 45/1.8) as my go-to kit, as I am travelling constantly these days, and am about to embark on a three-month work trip to Europe and the US. I leave in a week, and I would like to sell this before I go.

So, my OM-D is for sale here today.

***SOLD***

THANKS EVERYONE

KL

PRICE: $849 including grip, free shipping, no PP fees

I cannot find the box; I mailed the box to home from the US where I bought the body (from our friend Monza) and it's around here *somewhere*, and if I find it I will send to the successful buyer. The papers are with the box, too, somewhere in the studio, and once I find them, I will on-send.

Rest assured that this OM-D is a US model and its warranty card has not been filled in, nor this serial number (BF3501187) registered with Olympus; and it comes with the English manual, the US-plugged charger, the original battery, and the strap.

FREE SHIPPING by either Registered Post, or "Pack and Track", NO PAYPAL FEES

I will edit this post later in the day, and add a gallery of images that show the OM-D body and grip/L-plate; this is an excellent addition to the body and really makes street carry an all-day proposition. As well, the design of the plate means you can access the battery door; and mine is the second generation one with the improved grip, as well as a mounting point for a wrist strap; see the middle one here:

http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/commercial-vendor-sales-services/38229-oly-omd-grip.html

Please buy this before I change my mind; these are truly excellent cameras.

Email is better for me than PM:

[email protected]

Thanks for reading, and I will post images later today.

Last edited: