The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX07 Digital Camera

jmooney

For sale is a good condition Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX07 Digital Camera. This was my wife's camera and she's stolen one of my SLR's so this doesn't see much use and I'd like to move it along to someone who would enjoy it.

Specs:

-7.2 MP
-4:3, 3:2, 16:9 Aspect Ratios
-Video - 4:3-640X480 @30FPS/10FPS 16:9 848X480 @30FPS/10FPS Quicktime Motion JPEG
-28-102/2.8-5.6 Lens
-Image Stabilization
-ISO 100-1600, Auto
-Loads of Scene Modes

All functions work perfectly. There are some marks on the LCD but nothing that interferes with it's use.

Includes a sharp Leica lens (built-in), battery, charger, 1 GB SD card, wrist strap, and carrying case. Just turn it on and snap away!

I am listing this as a fixed price auction with my starting asking price.* I will examine every offer, none will be automatically declined.** I am willing to accept reasonable offers as I would like to make a prompt sale.* Please ask any questions, I generally can respond within an hour.

IMG_0550 by jmooney776, on Flickr

IMG_0551 by jmooney776, on Flickr

IMG_0552 by jmooney776, on Flickr

IMG_0553 by jmooney776, on Flickr

Asking $55 shipped in the US. Outside of the US, please PM for quote.

The Fine Print:*

All items are sold AS-IS. * Paypal only please. I make every effort to give you an accurate description and am happy to answer questions. Shipping will be USPS Media Mail.*