The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

"Help me fix my DP2x" Sale, Domke F Bag, Yashica GSN, Nikon 50mm f1.8, Sigma DP1

lamlux

"Help me fix my DP2x" Sale, Domke F Bag, Yashica GSN, Nikon 50mm f1.8, Sigma DP1

My Sigma DP2x broke yesterday, and I sent it in to Sigma today.
I'm preparing to have to pay for repairs, but seeing as I can't find any broken DP_x stories, i'm hoping they'll cover it!! I know though; if I have to pay it'll be upwards of $100.. so i'm selling some gear to pay for it.

Prices don't include shipping, shipping will be $10 USD to anywhere in the US via USPS.

Classic Domke F Sand Bag - $70
Very nice Domke classic bag, has two non-original padded pieces but work very well. In great shape, and a very very good bag. I'm uncertain of the age but it looks and is genuine Domke! Great bag.

sold
--

Yashica Electro 35 GSN - $35
This is a tested, working Electro 35 GSN.
Everything is pretty good, no marks on the body beside a dinged filter ring.
Viewfinder is a little dusty, but rangefinder is contrasty and works great.

sold
--

User Nikon 50mm f1.8 Series E Pancake F-Bayonet - $40
Great looking Nikkor 50mm f1.8 Series E Pancake, just has some minor minor haze, probably won't even affect image quality but I must mention it.
Has two white dots on the inner element, not dust or haze though.

--

Sigma DP1 with all original items and optional filter adapter and hood - $200

Great condition Sigma DP1, with the Foveon X3 sensor. I was using this as my wide angle digital camera, in coop with the DP2x, but i'll have to sell it to fund repairs on the DP2x should it be major. Or if this sells I can save my other stuff, and vice versa.

There is 2 scratches on the rear LCD screen, no other marks on the exterior of the body otherwise, in great condition.

No anti-aliasing filter, Foveon X3 sensor, APS-C sized, fantastic for landscapes with 28mm equivalent.

Comes with all original accessories, and the optional filter adapter and hood.

This camera produces fantastic results!! nothing beats the Foveon in color and sharpness.

----
If you have any questions please let me know.

Last edited:

lamlux

Re: "Help me fix my DP2x" Sale, Domke F Bag, Yashica GSN, Nikon 50mm f1.8, Sigma DP1

Sigma dp1 price drop $185 shipped in US