The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Minolta Autocord, Yashica Electro GSN, Olympus XA, Industar 61

PatrickCheung

Hey! I've got a few cameras to sell to make room for a few more to come :) All deals are Paypal Only!

First up is a Minolta Autocord.

I bought it off this forum a few months ago for summer use (the only time of the year when I can devote so much money and time to film). Well, summer is coming to an end and I'm fresh out of 120.

The camera works perfectly fine, focus is smooth, exposure is easy to set, the viewfinder hood pops open smoothly, lens is clean and clear.

The body shows signs of wear, paint loss around the edges, the corners of the leather are lifting (super glue will fix this). The viewfinder has a small dark spot in the bottom left corner, which doesn't obstruct your view (unless you like putting your subject in a 3mm diameter spot around the very bottom left of your frame), but may be a bit distracting.

$185 + actual cost of shipping, or best offer. If the price is unfair, please let me know. I paid $200 + shipping for it, so I'm just pricing it based on what I paid for it.

Next is a Yashica Electro 35 GSN

I also bought this from a board member two months ago. I'm just not feeling the camera... great lens, great camera... just not my thing, I guess.

The camera functions mechanically, but I can't vouch for it's electronics. I've only used it without a battery and can say that the shutter fires accurately at 1/500. The previous owner did promise me it had good electronics, but I just never felt the need to pay extra for a battery or adapter.

The lens is clean and clear, viewfinder has a tiny bit of dust in it, rangefinder is bright and contrasty. There IS a big dent on the filter ring, which just means no filters and no auxiliary lenses.

$25 + shipping, again... let me know if you think this is unfair, we'll work something out.

An Olympus XA

The XA functions as it should, viewfinder is clear, rangefinder is bright, lens is clean. The body does show signs of wear, with paint missing from the back cover. The frame counter is kinda funky, it won't advance until the 20th frame or so... it'll stay between frame 0 and 1 until the 20th frame, and somehow jump up there. If that doesn't bother you, then you have a perfectly fine XA :)

$40 + actual cost of shipping, and as always, let me know if you think the price is unfair and we can work out a deal.

Finally, an Industar 61 - PENDING SALE

Not much to say about it... it's got a little bit of dust on it and very small cleaning marks, but it works fine and is calibrated.

Tack sharp, very light, cool lens :)

$15 + shipping. If that's not a fair price... lemme know :)

Photos of the stuff...

Samples from the equipment...

Minolta Autocord

Yashica Electro 35 GSN

Olympus XA

Last edited:

PatrickCheung

Bump!

Just to clarify, These items are located in Vancouver, BC, Canada... I'm here in Vancouver on vacation until the end of August.

PatrickCheung

Yashica Electro withdrawn from sale, it's too much of a hassle to ship it internationally.

The autocord is still availible though :)