The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon Lenses - 55-200mm, 17-50mm, 12-24mm, 85mm

T

twinbro

AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED VR in excellent condition! Had a UV filter on the lens since I got it.

Price: $150

Includes:
Fornt and rear caps
Nikon HB-37 hood
Bower 52mm UV filter
Instructional manual

PM me if you want more images via e-mail.

Tamron SP AF 17-50mm f/2.8 XR Di-II LD Aspherical [IF] in very good condition. Works great! Barrel is clean, does not show signs of use. Glass is clean, there are some dust specs between the elements but have never showed in the image! Also the thread for the lens hood is just a tad wobbly.

Price: $325

Includes:
Original hood,
Front and back caps
Original box and papers

Nikon 12-24mm f/4 AF-S G DX ED in excellent condition. The lens has no signs of use, glass is scratch free, no dust inside the elements. Has seen very little use, works like new. Just recently I found some strange print on one of the front elements which is only visible if you look at the lens at a very low angle. No idea where the print is from, looks like it came out of the factory like that. Does not show in images in any way. Again, it is only visible if you look at it at a certain angle, didn't notice it until a month ago. Always had a UV filter on.

Price: $550

Includes:
Nikon HB-23 hood
Front and rear caps
77mm Tiffen UV filter
Canon lens poach

Nikon AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.8D in excellent condition. Lens looks and works great! Glass is clean, everything is impeccable but for a couple of scratches on the hood.

Price: $325

Includes:
Fornt and rear nikon caps
HN-23 nikon hood
Nikon pouch

T

twinbro

55-200mm and 12-14mm are sold!

Tamron SP AF 17-50mm f/2.8 XR Di-II LD and Nikon AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.8D are still available!

Forgot to mention that I found few tiny dust specs on the elements of the 85mm. Does not affect image at all!